To promote a healthy and safe environment to the students as well as the staff, Eurocampus-European International School has a well-equipped school clinic with two (2) hospital experienced full time nurses located in the administration building ground floor
For the meantime, the clinic is located at the Ground floor of Surinam Building due to school renovation.
Automated External Defibrillators devices, First Aid kits, Oxygen, nebulizers, wheelchairs, and stretchers are available to provide optimal care in case of emergencies.
School clinic aims to develop students’ mental, emotional as well as physical well being by providing the following services:
• Review health history and medical records of the students.
• Records students’ visit to School Clinic
• Maintain appropriate supplies in dealing with minor illnesses, injury and emergency care.
• Promotion of healthy life styles.
• Health care counseling or guidance to students, their families, and staff by providing information as needed.
• Identify health concerns by observation and assessment of needs, and provide appropriate care.
• Administration of medication when needed and consented by the parents.
• Respond to emergency cases and available during sports and other events as requested.
• Conducts lectures to students on requested topics and provides training/ seminar to staffs on Basic Life Support and First Aid treatment.
• Promoting and assisting in the control of communicable diseases through early detection of symptoms, surveillance, reporting and follow up contagious diseases.
In case of emergency or illness, the clinic staff renders immediate first aid and provides parents with a provisional diagnosis but without the availability of diagnostic facilities, it is not possible to make a definitive diagnosis. It is still recommended to go to the nearest hospital for further evaluation and treatment.